We are proud to announce that the first phase of our Dramatic Transformation project is complete!
The audience for the ILLUSIONISTS, which runs for 8 weeks only, will be welcomed into a new and improved Theatre, with the following features to be enjoyed:
• Improved air conditioning in the auditorium.
• A new open and easily understood staircase to all levels to ease congestion in the Foyer.
• An intimate new seating reconfiguration in the Stalls, resulting in two fewer rows of seats, and a new rear corridor with proper lobbies to reduce the distraction of movement during the performance.
• A brand new Accessible Toilet, better situated near our accessible seats.
• A new Gents Toilet in the Royal Circle.
Sadly, our work on new toilets elsewhere is taking a little longer, so we ask for your patience. Soon, we will have more toilets on all levels than ever before but, for now, you may find yourself queuing a little longer than usual.
There is still lots of work to be done on this project. One day soon, we will be adding a brand new bar at the rear of the Stalls. This will be treble the size of the Stalls bar and will be available for hire as well as interval drinks!